Wednesday 2 May 2018

A grave Mistake

  A grave Mistake


Today i'm going to the graveyard to see my cousin but when i got there i saw dogs and i
was running across the graveyard and shouting out help but the owner was there and said
rose and buster come here now!! And I could not see because of all the misty and a ran across
the graveyard and fell down on one of the graves and also hurt my head. And i was frantically
excited as well. And I thought it was going to cause a crimson. And then we had to go so I quickly ran to
our car and we were on our way home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skye, I remember what a wonderful story this was when I read it in class! Your idea about the dogs sneaking up on you in the mist was very clever and it helped me imagine it in my mind. When you get time could you edit this so that others can also enjoy this wonderful story?

    ReplyDelete